The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
Post your desktop - Page 2 Vote_lcapPost your desktop - Page 2 Voting_barPost your desktop - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Coda
Post your desktop - Page 2 Vote_lcapPost your desktop - Page 2 Voting_barPost your desktop - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

Post your desktop

Go down 
+5
vazarax
MOTOKO
HeyVanity
BryGuy
Coda
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

Powerlevel : 5304

Post your desktop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Post your desktop   Post your desktop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

No tidying, just screenshot and upload. Here's my boring Windows 7 desktop.

Post your desktop - Page 2 Deskto10
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5263

PostSubject: Re: Post your desktop   Post your desktop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:36 am

Nickloves wrote:
Totally went full retard and posted my desktop on the wrong thread >_<

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img828/1695/desktopxz.png

that's okay, it's in the same board, ya at least got that right. See, if ya went full retard, you'd put that in the paranormal or music board.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Powerlevel : 4987
Location : Hyrule - Auburn - Washington -USA -Earth- milky way galaxy - 5th demension - Milky Ways Taste good.. - That is all.

PostSubject: Re: Post your desktop   Post your desktop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 am

Coda wrote:
Link wrote:

Did I just win :3?

How have you made it like that? I thought you were running a linux distro for a second then.
lol every one always asks me and it's pretty simple it's just an xp theme, you can get themes from deviant art and they're well done I think they're even better the stock themes owo I can write up a tutorial later if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your desktop   Post your desktop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your desktop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2