The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Vote_lcapREALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Voting_barREALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Vote_rcap 
Coda
REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Vote_lcapREALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Voting_barREALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5189

REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Empty
PostSubject: REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!!   REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Look guys, if you aren't going to post then just shut the board down. And, yeah, I am talking to the admins/moderators/founders. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5456

PostSubject: Re: REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!!   REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:16 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
Look guys, if you aren't going to post then just shut the board down. And, yeah, I am talking to the admins/moderators/founders. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

had a ridiculous week, shall make thread about it nao
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5189

PostSubject: Re: REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!!   REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Her_Sir wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

Haha. Just glanced over that thread. LOLOLOL My house was fucked up by storms a few weeks ago. Less than a week ago, at least three people died withing 3 miles of me from tornadoes. Less than a mile from me, there are houses, barns, etc...completely gone...as if they were never there...Trees a hundred or more years old are turned over and snapped off like God's finger brushed the Earth...

I feel for you about the chick. I am going through a chick thing right now, too. Actually, a multiple chick thing. One is now getting married. I was putting it in her ass just a few months ago. One wants to take a few steps back after I was eating her like a popsicle and spraying her shirt like a water sprinkler. Another is just acting like a hermit after I was spanking her like a naughty girl and licking her like an ice cream cone...

Women can be very troublesome. When you have just one and she is of value and you lose her, it hurts bad...When you have half a dozen and you lose a few, it is a bummer, but, who cares? You have plenty of others waiting for their daily dose.

Repeat after me..."I got 99 problems, but, a bitch ain't one."
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5456

PostSubject: Re: REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!!   REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:59 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
Her_Sir wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

Haha. Just glanced over that thread. LOLOLOL My house was fucked up by storms a few weeks ago. Less than a week ago, at least three people died withing 3 miles of me from tornadoes. Less than a mile from me, there are houses, barns, etc...completely gone...as if they were never there...Trees a hundred or more years old are turned over and snapped off like God's finger brushed the Earth...

I feel for you about the chick. I am going through a chick thing right now, too. Actually, a multiple chick thing. One is now getting married. I was putting it in her ass just a few months ago. One wants to take a few steps back after I was eating her like a popsicle and spraying her shirt like a water sprinkler. Another is just acting like a hermit after I was spanking her like a naughty girl and licking her like an ice cream cone...

Women can be very troublesome. When you have just one and she is of value and you lose her, it hurts bad...When you have half a dozen and you lose a few, it is a bummer, but, who cares? You have plenty of others waiting for their daily dose.

Repeat after me..."I got 99 problems, but, a bitch ain't one."

tru dat man. ive found a girl and shes really special and we arent even dating yet but shes already given me more respect and confidence than the girl i gave 15 months of my life to. feels good man. feels a lot better.
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!!   REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REALLY??? HELLO??? POST SOMETHING YOU TARDS!!!
Page 1 of 1