The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
A Neckbeard Forum Vote_lcapA Neckbeard Forum Voting_barA Neckbeard Forum Vote_rcap 
Coda
A Neckbeard Forum Vote_lcapA Neckbeard Forum Voting_barA Neckbeard Forum Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

A Neckbeard Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5455

A Neckbeard Forum Empty
PostSubject: A Neckbeard Forum   A Neckbeard Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:17 am

so i had this blogger for a while, just set it up for tech news and what not, figured you guys would want to check out. will be posting often.

http://neckbeardblog.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5455

A Neckbeard Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Neckbeard Forum   A Neckbeard Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:45 am

the neato thing about it is i can patch all the good threads from here into blog posts via rss feeds. so the best threads from this site can be reblogged and generate some more site traffic as well as increase the neckbeard network.
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

Powerlevel : 5212

A Neckbeard Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Neckbeard Forum   A Neckbeard Forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

If you keep it updated, which it seems you are doing, then I'll definitely take a look at it. Just make sure that you get the news when its hot, and don't end up like Toms Harware (reporting the news 2 days after it happened) I hate TH with a passion Very Happy

Just purchased [myname].com and [myname].co.uk, so I'll be starting up my own personal website soon Smile Not sure whether to turn it into a blog, or just have it as an "About Me" website, with my CV etc on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Neckbeard Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Neckbeard Forum   A Neckbeard Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Neckbeard Forum
Page 1 of 1