The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
3DS to block carts with firmware updates Vote_lcap3DS to block carts with firmware updates Voting_bar3DS to block carts with firmware updates Vote_rcap 
Coda
3DS to block carts with firmware updates Vote_lcap3DS to block carts with firmware updates Voting_bar3DS to block carts with firmware updates Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

3DS to block carts with firmware updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5455

3DS to block carts with firmware updates Empty
PostSubject: 3DS to block carts with firmware updates   3DS to block carts with firmware updates Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 pm

hey guys i just heard that nintendo is gonna prolly make it so that any cartridge that holds roms will not work with 3ds, but instead of just not working they will actually use a firmware update to shut your 3ds off, effectively bricking it and it will not work again.

how sony of them im raging
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
Protoid

Protoid

Powerlevel : 4864

PostSubject: Re: 3DS to block carts with firmware updates   3DS to block carts with firmware updates Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Her_Sir wrote:
hey guys i just heard that nintendo is gonna prolly make it so that any cartridge that holds roms will not work with 3ds, but instead of just not working they will actually use a firmware update to shut your 3ds off, effectively bricking it and it will not work again.

how sony of them im raging

Well, f‏uck.
Source?
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

PostSubject: Re: 3DS to block carts with firmware updates   3DS to block carts with firmware updates Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 pm

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/does_nintendos_3ds_console_have_kill_switch

screw mobile gaming
Back to top Go down
Protoid

Protoid

Powerlevel : 4864

PostSubject: Re: 3DS to block carts with firmware updates   3DS to block carts with firmware updates Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Her_Sir wrote:
http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/does_nintendos_3ds_console_have_kill_switch

screw mobile gaming

:/
Well, I have mobile crysis, bfbc2, and CS:S to play, but I wanted the 3DS for shorter gaming sessions.
Now the only cool mobile electronic I have to look forwards to is the noteslate...
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

PostSubject: Re: 3DS to block carts with firmware updates   3DS to block carts with firmware updates Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:30 pm

i am envious of your laptop. also, i think the noteslate is badass as fack
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5171

PostSubject: Re: 3DS to block carts with firmware updates   3DS to block carts with firmware updates Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:34 am

Back in my day... all we had was this

3DS to block carts with firmware updates Gamebo11

might as well upgrade my cell phone to this while i'm at it:

3DS to block carts with firmware updates Phone10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS to block carts with firmware updates   3DS to block carts with firmware updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3DS to block carts with firmware updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neckbeard Forum :: General Threads :: News-
Jump to: