The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Vote_lcapWhat does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Voting_barWhat does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Vote_rcap 
Coda
What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Vote_lcapWhat does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Voting_barWhat does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Powerlevel : 4888
Location : Hyrule - Auburn - Washington -USA -Earth- milky way galaxy - 5th demension - Milky Ways Taste good.. - That is all.

What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Empty
PostSubject: What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!?   What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:00 am

This isnt a big deal but I'd appreciate help if possible;
I'm running windows 7 and it doesnt have the drivers for my old;
sound blaster live ct4780
I've found this generic driver "KX Audio Drivers" and it (Kinda) Works,
What bothers me is it's not putting out bass right the bass will just go to my speakers and the sub-woofer is as quiet as a church mouse and then the microphone jack doesn't want to work.

I don't really care if the mic jack works or not I have a blue tooth head set and a mic on my webcam it's just annoying going bass-less.

I have tried playing with software equalizers but that justs adds bass to my speakers and it sounds constipated.
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5448

PostSubject: Re: What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!?   What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:17 am

Link wrote:
What bothers me is it's not putting out bass right the bass will just go to my speakers and the sub-woofer is as quiet as a church mouse and then the microphone jack doesn't want to work.

I don't really care if the mic jack works or not I have a blue tooth head set and a mic on my webcam it's just annoying going bass-less.

I have tried playing with software equalizers but that justs adds bass to my speakers and it sounds constipated.

how to the speakers interface with the computer and how does the subwoofer connect?
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
Link

Link

Location : Hyrule - Auburn - Washington -USA -Earth- milky way galaxy - 5th demension - Milky Ways Taste good.. - That is all.

PostSubject: Re: What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!?   What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Her_Sir wrote:
Link wrote:

how to the speakers interface with the computer and how does the sub-woofer connect?
I figured it out turns out in KX's weird interface there's a routing system which allows you to save your default layout and then try some other-ones from there database and they have one for win amp I tried out and it's working like a charm Smile thanks alot though owo and just to answer the q they're on the normal speaker jack and the sub has it's own jack on the speakers :B
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!?   What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:00 pm

+Thanks for the help owob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!?   What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does a brotha have to do to get some bass around here!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neckbeard Forum :: General Threads :: Hardware-
Jump to: