The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
I has a request... Vote_lcapI has a request... Voting_barI has a request... Vote_rcap 
Coda
I has a request... Vote_lcapI has a request... Voting_barI has a request... Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

I has a request...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5181

I has a request... Empty
PostSubject: I has a request...   I has a request... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 pm

How about a flame board?

I think it would be fun and instead of crapping on good threads, those that would like to talk smack could take it to an appropriate place.

And, just a question to clarify...

Are we going to be playing favorites with our buddies? 'Cause, I don't don't know any of the users here personally. And, someone has just told me they are personal friends with the Admin in the same comment that they insulted me and then the thread was locked giving them the last word...

So, you know, I'd just like to know if this place is cool. Or, if I should make my way elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
BryGuy
Admin
BryGuy

Powerlevel : 4940

I has a request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a request...   I has a request... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:29 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
How about a flame board?

I think it would be fun and instead of crapping on good threads, those that would like to talk smack could take it to an appropriate place.

Are we going to be playing favorites with our buddies? 'Cause, I don't don't know any of the users here personally. And, someone has just told me they are personal friends with the Admin in the same comment that they insulted me and then the thread was locked giving them the last word...

So, you know, I'd just like to know if this place is cool. Or, if I should make my way elsewhere...

HeyVanity doesn't even have the power to lock a forum, it was probably locked to stop the argument from getting out of hand, we try to be friendly here.
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5181

I has a request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a request...   I has a request... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Bryguy9312 wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
How about a flame board?

HeyVanity doesn't even have the power to lock a forum, it was probably locked to stop the argument from getting out of hand, we try to be friendly here.

Gotcha. I want to be friendly, too. I just don't shy away from an argument when certain lines are crossed. And, I'm not gonna play nice when someone takes an argument and transforms it into name calling and ad hominems.

So, anyway...I apologize if I crossed any lines and/or behaved badly.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5164

I has a request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a request...   I has a request... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Bryguy9312 wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
How about a flame board?

That's what i thought too. Besides, it's healthy for a developing relationship among people to argue every now and then. builds character and stronger bonds, really. Science taught me that!!! or was it english... ah, who cares.
Back to top Go down
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
HeyVanity

Powerlevel : 5030

I has a request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a request...   I has a request... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:57 am

MOTOKO wrote:
How about a flame board?

Ok, I'm done with this game. I'd love to get along with everyone here, but you insult me first and I'm just supposed to pretend you didn't? Be needlessly angry with me if you like, or you can just get over it and move on, in which case I'll gladly do the same.
Back to top Go down
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
HeyVanity

Powerlevel : 5030

I has a request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a request...   I has a request... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:03 am

And "name calling?" Please... I haven't even come close. I don't know where you're getting this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

Powerlevel : 5205

I has a request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a request...   I has a request... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:25 am

Stop ruining threads. Just don't reply if you're hating on someone. That means everyone, not just the two people in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I has a request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a request...   I has a request... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I has a request...
Page 1 of 1