The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
Link's Free WTF Game List! Vote_lcapLink's Free WTF Game List! Voting_barLink's Free WTF Game List! Vote_rcap 
Coda
Link's Free WTF Game List! Vote_lcapLink's Free WTF Game List! Voting_barLink's Free WTF Game List! Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

Link's Free WTF Game List!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Powerlevel : 4895
Location : Hyrule - Auburn - Washington -USA -Earth- milky way galaxy - 5th demension - Milky Ways Taste good.. - That is all.

Link's Free WTF Game List! Empty
PostSubject: Link's Free WTF Game List!   Link's Free WTF Game List! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:37 am

This is a list I will be working on and maintaining there's plenty of mmo lists of good games and free games worth playing, worth buying etc etc. But sometimes you just want to try weird stuff out. At least I do.

Racing Star; Come On Baby.
http://comeonbaby.en.alaplaya.net/
Out of the box..or um browser.
It doesn't seem weird doesn't even seem to show any challenge. A Mario kart spin off with babies right?

WRONG! There is plenty of challenge to go around so it will have you entertained once you figure it's weird UI out, it has that old playstation 1 feel to it like something you'd get for free with a pizza back in the day, (remember those days? -w- I miss them.) now for the weird things I've noticed;
-A trap/drop item in the game is beer. yeah. beer.. for babies your baby hits it it becomes drunk and inverts your controls if you were in the lead before you hit it...you're not anymore.
-In the item mall there's a Charlie Chaplin mustache so you have the option to make a hitler baby.
-You'll find weird things going on in the background peeing fountains flying fish with perv neckbeard heads, weird nipples even on characters and animals.

Bottom line it's a fun Mario kart like game with a psx feel, obviously with vast cultural differences.
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

Powerlevel : 5212

PostSubject: Re: Link's Free WTF Game List!   Link's Free WTF Game List! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:04 am

It sounds fun, I want to try it out but it's blocked on the college computers Sad I'll make sure to check it out when I'm home in 3 hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Powerlevel : 4895
Location : Hyrule - Auburn - Washington -USA -Earth- milky way galaxy - 5th demension - Milky Ways Taste good.. - That is all.

PostSubject: Re: Link's Free WTF Game List!   Link's Free WTF Game List! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:49 am

Coda wrote:
It sounds fun, I want to try it out but it's blocked on the college computers Sad I'll make sure to check it out when I'm home in 3 hours Very Happy
Might work if you installed it either to your laptop or make one of those portable versions not really sure I haven't dealed with blocks in years xD.
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5455

PostSubject: Re: Link's Free WTF Game List!   Link's Free WTF Game List! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:00 am

Link wrote:
This is a list I will be working on and maintaining there's plenty of mmo lists of good games and free games worth playing, worth buying etc etc. But sometimes you just want to try weird stuff out. At least I do.

Racing Star; Come On Baby.
http://comeonbaby.en.alaplaya.net/
Out of the box..or um browser.
It doesn't seem weird doesn't even seem to show any challenge. A Mario kart spin off with babies right?

WRONG! There is plenty of challenge to go around so it will have you entertained once you figure it's weird UI out, it has that old playstation 1 feel to it like something you'd get for free with a pizza back in the day, (remember those days? -w- I miss them.) now for the weird things I've noticed;
-A trap/drop item in the game is beer. yeah. beer.. for babies your baby hits it it becomes drunk and inverts your controls if you were in the lead before you hit it...you're not anymore.
-In the item mall there's a Charlie Chaplin mustache so you have the option to make a hitler baby.
-You'll find weird things going on in the background peeing fountains flying fish with perv neckbeard heads, weird nipples even on characters and animals.

Bottom line it's a fun Mario kart like game with a psx feel, obviously with vast cultural differences.

alaplaya? like a la playa

like the beach?
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link's Free WTF Game List!   Link's Free WTF Game List! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Link's Free WTF Game List!
Page 1 of 1