The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
Srpski...A Serbian Film Vote_lcapSrpski...A Serbian Film Voting_barSrpski...A Serbian Film Vote_rcap 
Coda
Srpski...A Serbian Film Vote_lcapSrpski...A Serbian Film Voting_barSrpski...A Serbian Film Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

Srpski...A Serbian Film

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5189

Srpski...A Serbian Film Empty
PostSubject: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Anyone seen it? I am watching it now, god help me...

The Wiki page on it sounds royally f'ed up which is why I must watch it.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5456

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:48 pm

MOTOKO wrote:

Not sure if want...
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Her_Sir wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

Not sure if want...

I know, right?

I watched the Faces of Death videos on VHS when they were new. I am 38 years old. I have seen most everything. People have died in my presence. I've been around the block a time or twelve.

But, this movie appears to be a genuinely f'ed up movie. That's why I must watch.

Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:54 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
Her_Sir wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

Not sure if want...

I know, right?

I watched the Faces of Death videos on VHS when they were new. I am 38 years old. I have seen most everything. People have died in my presence. I've been around the block a time or twelve.

But, this movie appears to be a genuinely f'ed up movie. That's why I must watch.

hm... ive always been a horror person but i dont like seeing real death, just creepy as hell gory movies.
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:32 am

Her_Sir wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
Her_Sir wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

Not sure if want...

I know, right?

hm... ive always been a horror person but i dont like seeing real death, just creepy as hell gory movies.

I hear you. I have a degree in criminal justice among other things...Real death doesn't often bother me. Particularly gory deaths are most always visually shocking. But, they are easily dealt with. For me, what bothers is never a corpse, but inappropriate victims...

Children, the elderly, crippled people, animals...None of these should be victims...

If an evil person wants to torture and kill, he/she can find many that are deserving of being killed. There will never be a shortage of dregs. But, messing with children, the elderly, etc...is a special sort of evil. The justice system doesn't have a proper method to deal with those people. But, it doesn't matter, because the penal system does. Remember what happened to Jeffrey Dahmer?...
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:34 am

MOTOKO wrote:
Her_Sir wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
Her_Sir wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

Not sure if want...

I know, right?

vaguely... i am pretty sure i was born after he was tried. almost 20 hurr

I hear you. I have a degree in criminal justice among other things...Real death doesn't often bother me. Particularly gory deaths are most always visually shocking. But, they are easily dealt with. For me, what bothers is never a corpse, but inappropriate victims...

Children, the elderly, crippled people, animals...None of these should be victims...

If an evil person wants to torture and kill, he/she can find many that are deserving of being killed. There will never be a shortage of dregs. But, messing with children, the elderly, etc...is a special sort of evil. The justice system doesn't have a proper method to deal with those people. But, it doesn't matter, because the penal system does. Remember what happened to Jeffrey Dahmer?...
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 am

put my reply in wrong field.

i vaguely remember stuff about it but i think it was before i was born. almost 20 here.
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:46 pm

So, I watched Srpski last night. I was a bit buzzed from drinking numerous cups of coffee doctored with Everclear...

To say the least, the movie is messed up. The subject matter is thoroughly twisted. I think the only thing they didn't put in there was bestiality. They covered EVERYTHING else...

The production values were pretty good. The acting was decent...

I think all in all the movie was similar to the Saw movies in that it tackled all its subject matter very candidly and graphically. It just went much further than the Saw movies and addressed just about every taboo...

My assessment is this-If you are a square...If you haven't been exposed to very many bad things in life...If you are a overall good person and enjoy pleasant things...DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE. If you are a generally twisted, bent sort of person, you may enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5172

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
So, I watched Srpski last night. I was a bit buzzed from drinking numerous cups of coffee doctored with Everclear...

To say the least, the movie is messed up. The subject matter is thoroughly twisted. I think the only thing they didn't put in there was bestiality. They covered EVERYTHING else...

I think all in all the movie was similar to the Saw movies in that it tackled all its subject matter very candidly and graphically. It just went much further than the Saw movies and addressed just about every taboo...

My assessment is this-If you are a square...If you haven't been exposed to very many bad things in life...If you are a overall good person and enjoy pleasant things...DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE. If you are a generally twisted, bent sort of person, you may enjoy it.

what about the just kinda curious type of person? would i be mentally scarred? i read what it said on Wikipedia, and damn that's twisted, but i am curious.. Oh, by the way, stumbled on this last night, thought you'd enjoy seeing it!

Srpski...A Serbian Film Take-f10
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 pm

clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

what about the just kinda curious type of person? would i be mentally scarred? i read what it said on Wikipedia, and damn that's twisted, but i am curious.. Oh, by the way, stumbled on this last night, thought you'd enjoy seeing it!

Srpski...A Serbian Film Take-f10

HAHAHAHAHA I love RAGE WOLF! bounce

Have you seen Hostel 1or 2 and/or the Saw movies? If so, the visuals shouldn't bother you too much...

You have read the Wiki. It is accurate. The movie is pretty slow paced. It doesn't bombard you so much as it just has the most f'ed up subject matter.

If you are curious, go for it. Just be careful. It is pretty much the worst of the worst.
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:42 pm

[quote="MOTOKO"][quote="clutch"]
MOTOKO wrote:

You have read the Wiki. It is accurate. The movie is pretty slow paced. It doesn't bombard you so much as it just has the most f'ed up subject matter.

If you are curious, go for it. Just be careful. It is pretty much the worst of the worst.

haven't seen those, but i have seen others, so i don't know how it'll affect me. still curious.
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:46 pm

[quote="clutch"][quote="MOTOKO"]
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

haven't seen those, but i have seen others, so i don't know how it'll affect me. still curious.

Curiosity killed the cat...

If I were giving advice to my child or a niece or nephew I would say to not see it...

If I were talking to a war buddy, I would get them drunk and make them watch it...

If it were one of my slaves(Yes, I do I have a couple), I would be spanking them as they watch it while servicing me...

It is all about degrees of experience...
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:20 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

If I were giving advice to my child or a niece or nephew I would say to not see it...

If I were talking to a war buddy, I would get them drunk and make them watch it...

If it were one of my slaves(Yes, I do I have a couple), I would be spanking them as they watch it while servicing me...

...satisfaction brought him back!

If i had any of those, if i had seen it, i'd advise them to watch, give it a 5 star rating. only because i'm slightly evil.
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 pm

clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

If i had any of those, if i had seen it, i'd advise them to watch, give it a 5 star rating. only because i'm slightly evil.

LOL. I hear you. I do not believe that we ARE or ARE NOT evil. I believe we choose to be one or the other. And, I choose to be one or the other on a moment to moment basis depending on the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

LOL. I hear you. I do not believe that we ARE or ARE NOT evil. I believe we choose to be one or the other. And, I choose to be one or the other on a moment to moment basis depending on the circumstances.

if that's the case, then i choose to be evil more than good, and that's perfectly fine by me!!
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:54 pm

clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

if that's the case, then i choose to be evil more than good, and that's perfectly fine by me!!

I hear you friend. I call you friend because you speak to me with a modicum of respect.

I would caution you to take care. Just think about taking care with your own heart and mind and the hearts and minds of others.

No matter what anyone says, we are all valuable. So, just be careful and treat yourself and those that you touch with a little bit of tenderness.

O.K. clutch? Be cool my friend. Be chill. Be a decent fellow if you can. Be a smooth dude. Evil is not to be toyed with. It is not cool. It is the shit. And, that is not a compliment.
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

I hear you friend. I call you friend because you speak to me with a modicum of respect.

I would caution you to take care. Just think about taking care with your own heart and mind and the hearts and minds of others.

No matter what anyone says, we are all valuable. So, just be careful and treat yourself and those that you touch with a little bit of tenderness.

O.K. clutch? Be cool my friend. Be chill. Be a decent fellow if you can. Be a smooth dude. Evil is not to be toyed with. It is not cool. It is the shit. And, that is not a compliment.

there's a time and place for everything. When at work, i have to be kind, understanding, and caring. But when i'm not there, i get to be someone else, someone that likes to have mischievous fun! granted, that got me arrested once, but it was still worth it. I would not be where i am today if i had not been arrested.

i'll take care, i look after myself. And you should take care too.
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:29 pm

clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

there's a time and place for everything. When at work, i have to be kind, understanding, and caring. But when i'm not there, i get to be someone else, someone that likes to have mischievous fun! granted, that got me arrested once, but it was still worth it. I would not be where i am today if i had not been arrested.

Yes sir:) I have been in jail a total of four times...had plenty of fun...I take a great deal of care nowadays. I value myself and those around me much more than I used to:)
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:37 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

Yes sir:) I have been in jail a total of four times...had plenty of fun...I take a great deal of care nowadays. I value myself and those around me much more than I used to:)

I know what you mean neckbeard.... in my line of work, you meet a lot of people, and you tend to realize that not everyone is a bad person, just a person who makes bad choices.
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 pm

why does the word filter turn the word m a n into neckbeard?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Srpski...A Serbian Film   Srpski...A Serbian Film Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Srpski...A Serbian Film
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neckbeard Forum :: General Threads :: General General Board-
Jump to: