The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
What mobile phone do you use? Vote_lcapWhat mobile phone do you use? Voting_barWhat mobile phone do you use? Vote_rcap 
Coda
What mobile phone do you use? Vote_lcapWhat mobile phone do you use? Voting_barWhat mobile phone do you use? Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

What mobile phone do you use?

Go down 
+4
BryGuy
Her_Sir
HeyVanity
Coda
8 posters

What phone do you primarily use?
iPhone
What mobile phone do you use? Vote_lcap0%What mobile phone do you use? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Android
What mobile phone do you use? Vote_lcap38%What mobile phone do you use? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Symbian
What mobile phone do you use? Vote_lcap0%What mobile phone do you use? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other Smartphone
What mobile phone do you use? Vote_lcap25%What mobile phone do you use? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Regular Phone / Dumbphone
What mobile phone do you use? Vote_lcap37%What mobile phone do you use? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

Powerlevel : 5347

What mobile phone do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:52 pm

What kind of phones are you guys using? iPhone, Android handset, Symbian, other smartphone, or a regular dumb phone? Please vote in the poll Smile
Back to top Go down
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
HeyVanity

Powerlevel : 5172

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Mine's a Blackberry, but it's pretty dumb...
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:09 pm

HeyVanity wrote:
Mine's a Blackberry, but it's pretty dumb...

Damn, I should have added that in. Knew I forgot something Sad
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5590

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Nokia E-71x

smart enough for me.
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Nokia E-71x

smart enough for me.

ADMIN!! MAKE A SUGGESTIONS BOARD Very Happy I've also applied to be a mod, you should take a look at that Wink
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Coda wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nokia E-71x

smart enough for me.

ADMIN!! MAKE A SUGGESTIONS BOARD Very Happy I've also applied to be a mod, you should take a look at that Wink

just got up its in works, will look at ur application.
Back to top Go down
BryGuy
Admin
BryGuy

Powerlevel : 5082

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm using a sweet Droid 2 with Android 2.3.20
Such a nice phone guys
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Coda wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nokia E-71x

smart enough for me.

check ur permissions, u are a mod for all boards. congrats Very Happy we run on pacific time so its 3pm where im at. having someone in your time zone is great so this site isnt left alone too long haha
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Coda wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nokia E-71x

smart enough for me.

check ur permissions, u are a mod for all boards. congrats Very Happy we run on pacific time so its 3pm where im at. having someone in your time zone is great so this site isnt left alone too long haha

Thank you! I'll do a good job Very Happy Do I get a 'Moderator' under my name? Red colour could be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Coda wrote:
Admin wrote:
Coda wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nokia E-71x

smart enough for me.

Thank you! I'll do a good job Very Happy Do I get a 'Moderator' under my name? Red colour could be awesome Smile

all in the works, sites operational but i still got a lot to do. ill keep u posted
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5323

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Samsung Freeform II. Looks like a Blackberry. Cost $49. Unlimited EVERYTHING for $40/month with MetroPCS.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
Samsung Freeform II. Looks like a Blackberry. Cost $49. Unlimited EVERYTHING for $40/month with MetroPCS.

It seems that phone contracts in the US are a little more expensive than over here in the UK. You could get a Blackberry Bold 9780 or a Torch for $40 in the UK, with 500 minutes, Unlimited (12,000) texts and 500MB of data. The phone is also completely free (i.e. no upfront cost, you just pay your monthly £25/$40 bill).
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5306

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Laughed hard realizing my phones a dumb phone, i usually have a much more select phrase for it, but that works nicely!
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:51 pm

It's good to see that nobody has voted that they use an iPhone yet Razz
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5306

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Coda wrote:
It's good to see that nobody has voted that they use an iPhone yet Razz

yeah... the iphone is too much for me. i like my 'dumb phone' just fine!
Back to top Go down
sstraker

Powerlevel : 4947

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:23 am

HTC Evo 4g running on MIUI 1.2.11 (rooted) Android 2.2.1
It runs like an iphone's UI.
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:54 am

sstraker wrote:
HTC Evo 4g running on MIUI 1.2.11 (rooted) Android 2.2.1
It runs like an iphone's UI.

How do you find the battery on that phone? I've heard people say that it's quite terrible and you only get around 8 hours if you're using it a lot. I guess that your custom ROM will extend your battery life though, just like Darky's ROM has done for my Galaxy S.

Why would you try to make your UI like iOS? Mine is similar to stock Android 2.3 and it's much faster to navigate than the iOS screens.
Back to top Go down
Nickloves

Nickloves

Powerlevel : 5043

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:34 am

HTC Evo

love it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you use?   What mobile phone do you use? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What mobile phone do you use?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neckbeard Forum :: General Threads :: Hardware-
Jump to: