The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
sorry about being afk Vote_lcapsorry about being afk Voting_barsorry about being afk Vote_rcap 
Coda
sorry about being afk Vote_lcapsorry about being afk Voting_barsorry about being afk Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

sorry about being afk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5448

sorry about being afk Empty
PostSubject: sorry about being afk   sorry about being afk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 pm

apologies for my absence my net has been down. in my absence i was thinking. how can we make this place bigger? i havent seen a new registration in forever.
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5181

PostSubject: Re: sorry about being afk   sorry about being afk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 pm

As always, the admins, and moderators must post. Generate content. Content is king. And, of course, you must promote the site.

But, again, the greatest killer of boards is ALWAYS when the founder(s) of the board is away for extended periods of time.

POST POST POST

And, remember, bad press is better than no press. So, if you have to spam the site on 4chan or other crappy places, so be it. DO IT.

Also, make me a mod already.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

Powerlevel : 5205

PostSubject: Re: sorry about being afk   sorry about being afk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 am

MOTOKO wrote:
As always, the admins, and moderators must post. Generate content. Content is king. And, of course, you must promote the site.

But, again, the greatest killer of boards is ALWAYS when the founder(s) of the board is away for extended periods of time.

POST POST POST

And, remember, bad press is better than no press. So, if you have to spam the site on 4chan or other crappy places, so be it. DO IT.

THERE SHALL BE ONLY ONE MOD!

Also, me and Her_Sir have posted the most by a pretty margin. It seems that the top 5 posters make up around 70-80% of all the posts. I think it's more a case of getting all members active than just simply having a few members post more.

I would also like to apologise for being a bit inactive, i've been busy with school.
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

PostSubject: Re: sorry about being afk   sorry about being afk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:37 am

Coda wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

POST POST POST

THERE SHALL BE ONLY ONE MOD!

Also, me and Her_Sir have posted the most by a pretty margin. It seems that the top 5 posters make up around 70-80% of all the posts. I think it's more a case of getting all members active than just simply having a few members post more.

I would also like to apologise for being a bit inactive, i've been busy with school.

Not trying to pick a fight or anything. But, the number one reason that forums fail is when the founders/mods don't post. All forums have a core of posters and content generators. When that core doesn't include the founders, the forum dies. ALWAYS.
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

PostSubject: Re: sorry about being afk   sorry about being afk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 pm

well im too poor to pay for net i have to rely on my neighbor. i gotta get a car, a job, my license, a life, move out of my dads, and deal with my girl and i being on a break after a year. so i got a lot on my plate and i just finished finals. i feel like shit and when their router wont connect its not like i can ask them to move the thing closer to their window :\
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

PostSubject: Re: sorry about being afk   sorry about being afk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Her_Sir wrote:
well im too poor to pay for net i have to rely on my neighbor. i gotta get a car, a job, my license, a life, move out of my dads, and deal with my girl and i being on a break after a year. so i got a lot on my plate and i just finished finals. i feel like shit and when their router wont connect its not like i can ask them to move the thing closer to their window :\

LOL. I hear ya.

I went to the probate court to deal with my mother's will. Thought it would be simple. Nope. I have to track down one of the witnesses to her will and get them to fill out a form.

I did get good news from the CPA. I don't have to do anything special to file her taxes. So, I can get a nice refund check without having to go through probate. So, whatever.

I got stood up 5 times last week by 3 different chicks. I couldn't believe it. It was surreal. I was like, "For real? For serious? Are y'all kidding?"
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

PostSubject: Re: sorry about being afk   sorry about being afk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 pm

i got shafted by some chicks while playing pool other day. bitches were even trying to haggle the price of their playing down with the dude at the register. 6.50 for an hour is not bad. they were just opportunists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry about being afk   sorry about being afk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry about being afk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neckbeard Forum :: General Threads :: General General Board-
Jump to: