The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
What're you playing at the moment? Vote_lcapWhat're you playing at the moment? Voting_barWhat're you playing at the moment? Vote_rcap 
Coda
What're you playing at the moment? Vote_lcapWhat're you playing at the moment? Voting_barWhat're you playing at the moment? Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

What're you playing at the moment?

Go down 
+7
BryGuy
vazarax
clutch
MOTOKO
Her_Sir
HeyVanity
Coda
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

Powerlevel : 5212

What're you playing at the moment? Empty
PostSubject: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 am

I've just built my new rig so I'm actually able to play games now. My GTX 560Ti performs amazingly Very Happy

Currently playing Black Ops, Left 4 Dead 2 and GTA:IV, Ballad of Gay Tony Very Happy

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Finished Ballad of Gay Tony, on to Lost and the Damned now What a Face cheers
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 pm

I really am forever alone Sad Don't just read the threads guys, post in them too!
Back to top Go down
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
HeyVanity

Powerlevel : 5037

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:15 pm

lol, working on it...

Not really too addicted to anything at the moment. Been playing New Vegas on and off. Always up for some Call of Duty, too.
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5455

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 pm

new vegas, heavily modded. coda i like how u have a beast gpu but all ur games i can play on my 9800gt still haha
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Admin wrote:
new vegas, heavily modded. coda i like how u have a beast gpu but all ur games i can play on my 9800gt still haha

Yeah I've not really stretched my GPU too far, and I can still overclock it, as well as my CPU Smile GTA drops below 20FPS sometimes and I can notice it, but this is only with complete max settings.
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5455

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Coda wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yeah I've not really stretched my GPU too far, and I can still overclock it, as well as my CPU Smile GTA drops below 20FPS sometimes and I can notice it, but this is only with complete max settings.

the hell? im almost maxxed on gta 4 and i pull like 30 frames. i also play crysis on high with full physics at about 27 frames. how does it work that yours drops?
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
HeyVanity

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 pm

TABTHEBAND lol!
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Coda wrote:
Admin wrote:

the hell? im almost maxxed on gta 4 and i pull like 30 frames. i also play crysis on high with full physics at about 27 frames. how does it work that yours drops?

I'm not sure if it actually drops that low because I can't see the FPS. The benchmark on full settings (i.e. 16x AA etc) pulls in 55FPS. I want to try out Crysis, I'll go download it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5188

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 pm

I would be playing Fallout 3. But, BethSoft isn't supporting it in Windows 7. I tried to return the game to WalMart. But, it was opened and they would only exchange for the same thing. I posted a thread on BethSoft's Fallout 3 forum and have had no luck with any fixes. I have exchanged numerous messages with tech support at BethSoft and they ended up telling me that they don't support Windows 7 and it is up to me to get it to work. I have been biding my time...I am thinking about a raid or something. They sold me a product that won't work. Do I sound mad? LOL I want to play the stinking game.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
I would be playing Fallout 3. But, BethSoft isn't supporting it in Windows 7. I tried to return the game to WalMart. But, it was opened and they would only exchange for the same thing. I posted a thread on BethSoft's Fallout 3 forum and have had no luck with any fixes. I have exchanged numerous messages with tech support at BethSoft and they ended up telling me that they don't support Windows 7 and it is up to me to get it to work. I have been biding my time...I am thinking about a raid or something. They sold me a product that won't work. Do I sound mad? LOL I want to play the stinking game.

Not supporting the latest version of Windows? What the f*ck?

Last edited by Coda on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
HeyVanity

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm

MOTOKO wrote:

Wow, that's pretty fucked...
Back to top Go down
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
HeyVanity

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm

haha, found a way past the filter I guess...
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5188

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Yeah, the game is less than 3 years old. The "System Requirements" list Windows XP and Vista along with all the hardware. Then directly under that it says, "Increased performance will be noticed on more powerful systems." That is a clear implication that newer hardware AND software OS will not only work but work better. I have also sent an e-mail to ZeniMax Media INC, BethSoft's parent company, and haven't received a response.

I told BethSoft and ZeniMax that I was going to forward all the e-mails to Clark Howard here in GA and to MaximumPC. I think I may have pissed them off Laughing

I wanted my money back or the game to work. Now, I am either just gonna let it go, or employ some chan folk to annoy the bejesus out of them. What do y'all think I should do?
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
HeyVanity

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:19 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
Yeah, the game is less than 3 years old. The "System Requirements" list Windows XP and Vista along with all the hardware. Then directly under that it says, "Increased performance will be noticed on more powerful systems." That is a clear implication that newer hardware AND software OS will not only work but work better. I have also sent an e-mail to ZeniMax Media INC, BethSoft's parent company, and haven't received a response.

I told BethSoft and ZeniMax that I was going to forward all the e-mails to Clark Howard here in GA and to MaximumPC. I think I may have pissed them off Laughing

I wanted my money back or the game to work. Now, I am either just gonna let it go, or employ some chan folk to annoy the bejesus out of them. What do y'all think I should do?

I vote chanfolk, lol.
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Really tempted to purchase Crysis instead of downloading it illegally. It's only £9.99 but I don't want my bank balance to drop below £400 Very Happy I recently spent over £600 on buying new components, oops.
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5171

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Coda wrote:
Really tempted to purchase Crysis instead of downloading it illegally. It's only £9.99 but I don't want my bank balance to drop below £400 Very Happy I recently spent over £600 on buying new components, oops.

That's the love of the hobby!
Back to top Go down
vazarax

vazarax

Powerlevel : 4918

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Playing Oddworld: Abes exoddus. Haven't played it in years. The nostalgia feels good.
Back to top Go down
BryGuy
Admin
BryGuy

Powerlevel : 4947

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:30 pm

I console game a lot more than PC game, can't play much on an integrated gpu, will start when I get my new PC.
The games I am playing now though would be
-Red Dead Redemption
-CoD: Black Ops
-Just beat ACB
-Just beat Portal for the first time ever lol
Back to top Go down
The Outsider

The Outsider

Powerlevel : 4813

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:26 am

I'm in pretty bad need of upgrading my pc, but I'm still having fun with games that are a little older. I don't care much for how shiny graphics are, so I usually set things to low settings to get that little extra speed on games that my graphics card shouldn't be able to run. I've been juggling Minecraft, DoW II, Bad Company 2, Magicka, raged at a private WoW server for sucking so much ass, and Sacred I + II.
Back to top Go down
Protoid

Protoid

Powerlevel : 4864

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:15 pm

I just started BFBC2 (any advice?), I'm working through the penumbra series and HL2 series, and I just finished my first Borderlands playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Nickloves

Nickloves

Powerlevel : 4908

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:29 pm

I used to be a wow nerd, mostly sc2 (albeit very poor playing) and occasional bad company2
Back to top Go down
Azriel

Azriel

Powerlevel : 4842

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:55 am

I'm not playing a lot and there's a lot that I wish I could play.

About a month ago, I finished Assassins Creed 2. That was pretty cool. Right now, at this moment, this very moment, I'm playing Cities XL 2011. I love city simulators.

I want to trade in my Skate games for Skate 3 for the 360. Then I want to get a rockin' report card and get Bulletstorm.

Is anyone else really excited for ESV: Skyrim? What about Diablo III? If Diablo III does get released this year, then it will be my game of 2011, as will Skyrim. So many good games coming out this year, it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:12 am

Nickloves wrote:
I used to be a wow nerd, mostly sc2 (albeit very poor playing) and occasional bad company2

If I were to reactivate my WoW account I'd have 5 level 80s on there Neutral not even in shit gear either, my Shaman was fully Ulduar geared (Back when Ulduar was the #1 raid) and my Rogue had awesome PvP gear. That game totally used up my life though, and I'm glad I'm off the WoWCrack now Very Happy Plus, it's gone WAY too casual for my liking Sad
Back to top Go down
Nickloves

Nickloves

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 am

Coda wrote:
Nickloves wrote:

If I were to reactivate my WoW account I'd have 5 level 80s on there Neutral not even in shit gear either, my Shaman was fully Ulduar geared (Back when Ulduar was the #1 raid) and my Rogue had awesome PvP gear. That game totally used up my life though, and I'm glad I'm off the WoWCrack now Very Happy Plus, it's gone WAY too casual for my liking Sad
I only played for the pvp, I was top 30 on bg9 when cata came out and I just can't be assed to play anymore
Back to top Go down
Azriel

Azriel

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 am

Playing Sims 2 again.

Haters gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Azriel wrote:
Playing Sims 2 again.

Haters gonna hate.

At least play Sims 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azriel

Azriel

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:01 pm

I never liked Sims 3, mostly because I could never get my lighting to work. If I have massive windows, I should get a massive amount of light, right?

I don't. Instead, I get pockets of light that only gradually light the room. Sims 2 is much better at lighting and I like the gameplay a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Nickloves

Nickloves

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:36 pm

I sometimes wonder if I'm weird because issues like lighting in a video game don't bother me >.>
Back to top Go down
Azriel

Azriel

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:16 am

I mean, it's not that I care about lighting, but in a game like The Sims, it's a crucial element in the house building aspect of the game. A lack of natural lighting elements is frustrating, especially when the lighting elements don't even do their job, so it kind of defeats the purpose for building in the first place.

It's just frustrating and I'd rather not play it. The Sims 2 is much better, by far. EA took the game in a direction I did not want it to go, like they do to almost every game I like. The Sims 3 is now just a money-maker for them, it's like they don't even give a shit anymore. They always jip you of content in the base game and make you pay for it with constant expansions and DLC. The only thing the expansions add is objects and a new gameplay component. It hardly feels like an expansion, it just feels like something I just shelled out $20 bucks to get.

And that's why I hate EA. The only thing I've ever liked from them is the Skate series. That's a good series and Skate 3 is the best one yet.
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 am

Tested out Crysis 2 before, maxed out Very Happy It's a beast. It's kind of strange going from COD:BO to Crysis 2 though in multiplayer. Crysis 2 seems kind of Gears of War like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What're you playing at the moment?   What're you playing at the moment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What're you playing at the moment?
Page 1 of 1