The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Vote_lcapAt first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Voting_barAt first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Vote_rcap 
Coda
At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Vote_lcapAt first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Voting_barAt first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5172

At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Empty
PostSubject: At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid.   At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:10 pm

i have no idea where this thread fits perfectly, but this board gets the most traffic, so here it is

So i just downloaded ilivid, a movie watching program. Problem is, it requires a url for the movie to download from, i don't know any sites that contain movie url's. Now, if you have another suggestion for a movie watching program, feel free to let me know and i'll get on that. I'm just at a loss right now.
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5189

PostSubject: Re: At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid.   At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:26 pm

clutch wrote:
i have no idea where this thread fits perfectly, but this board gets the most traffic, so here it is

So i just downloaded ilivid, a movie watching program. Problem is, it requires a url for the movie to download from, i don't know any sites that contain movie url's. Now, if you have another suggestion for a movie watching program, feel free to let me know and i'll get on that. I'm just at a loss right now.

Interesting. First time hearing about ilivid. Can't help you too much. But, This is from their site-

iLivid link checker supports Rapidshare, Megaupload , Hotfile, Fileserve with a over 50 one-click file hosts, amog them:

4shared.com,adrive.com,axifile.com,badongo.com,depositfiles.com,freakshare.com,
fileserve.com,gigasize.com,hotfile.com,kewlshare.com,megarotic.com,megashares.com,
megaupload.com,megavideo.com,midupload.com,netgull.com,rapidshare.com,
rnbload.com,sendspace.com,sharebee.com,sms4file.com,speedyshare.com,
turboupload.com,upload.megashare.com,uploadbox.com,uploading.com,vip-file.com

In addition any site with standard http direct download links is supported as well.

So, you can check those sites out and see what you find.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5172

PostSubject: Re: At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid.   At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:51 pm

MOTOKO wrote:
clutch wrote:

Interesting. First time hearing about ilivid. Can't help you too much. But, This is from their site-

iLivid link checker supports Rapidshare, Megaupload , Hotfile, Fileserve with a over 50 one-click file hosts, amog them:

4shared.com,adrive.com,axifile.com,badongo.com,depositfiles.com,freakshare.com,
fileserve.com,gigasize.com,hotfile.com,kewlshare.com,megarotic.com,megashares.com,
megaupload.com,megavideo.com,midupload.com,netgull.com,rapidshare.com,
rnbload.com,sendspace.com,sharebee.com,sms4file.com,speedyshare.com,
turboupload.com,upload.megashare.com,uploadbox.com,uploading.com,vip-file.com

In addition any site with standard http direct download links is supported as well.

So, you can check those sites out and see what you find.

huh, i missed that. Cool, thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid.   At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At first i was ilivid!! Now I livid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neckbeard Forum :: General Threads :: General General Board-
Jump to: