The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
Not a contest, yet. Vote_lcapNot a contest, yet. Voting_barNot a contest, yet. Vote_rcap 
Coda
Not a contest, yet. Vote_lcapNot a contest, yet. Voting_barNot a contest, yet. Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

Not a contest, yet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5171

Not a contest, yet. Empty
PostSubject: Not a contest, yet.   Not a contest, yet. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Okay fellow neckbeard's, i know you get out of the house/apartment/flat at some point, so post some pics that you took on a vacation, or some of your favorites. Panoramic, or not, doesn't matter. I just want to see where everyone else has been, and what they like! Photography says a lot about the person, so lets see what you like, or what you're like!

Not a contest, yet. Dsc00212
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5455

PostSubject: Re: Not a contest, yet.   Not a contest, yet. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 pm

is that dachau?
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5171

PostSubject: Re: Not a contest, yet.   Not a contest, yet. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Her_Sir wrote:
is that dachau?

no, i can't find my photos from Dachau. I think my mom or dad has them... i think my mom.. Anyways, no, that Buchenwald
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a contest, yet.   Not a contest, yet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a contest, yet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neckbeard Forum :: General Threads :: Photography/Moviemaking-
Jump to: