The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
internet connectin issue Vote_lcapinternet connectin issue Voting_barinternet connectin issue Vote_rcap 
Coda
internet connectin issue Vote_lcapinternet connectin issue Voting_barinternet connectin issue Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

internet connectin issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5142

internet connectin issue Empty
PostSubject: internet connectin issue   internet connectin issue Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:06 pm

This happens on occasion, but not as frequently as it used to. My lap tops wireless capability had some issues when we first tried to set it up, it would say i was connected but didn't have any access. Or it would say that the wireless was turned off, but the little green light would say otherwise...

Sometimes it still does this, like when i hook up an ethernet cable to it and turn the wireless off, then on again later. Every time this would happen, i'd have to dig for the troubleshoot button, and it would say there is a problem with the router. We switched routers, and i still had the same problem. Now i've gotten down to the point where i can troubleshoot it, but i need to restart it, and even then i don't have a 100% chance it'll work.

On more frequent occasions, i'll get the little error symbol down where my bars are located, and i wont be able to do anything (even though i have service). It usually goes away in a few minutes, but there was an occasion that i had to restart my computer.

any permanent fixes to any of these problems?
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5426

PostSubject: Re: internet connectin issue   internet connectin issue Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:47 pm

update driver would be best bet. go to start menu, search device manager, click it, under list of hardware find ur wifi card, right click hit update driver.
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5142

PostSubject: Re: internet connectin issue   internet connectin issue Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Her_Sir wrote:
update driver would be best bet. go to start menu, search device manager, click it, under list of hardware find ur wifi card, right click hit update driver.

done! thank you kind sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: internet connectin issue   internet connectin issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

internet connectin issue
Page 1 of 1