The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
 
Coda
 
MOTOKO
 
clutch
 
HeyVanity
 
BryGuy
 
vazarax
 
Nickloves
 
Link
 
Protoid
 
Advertisements

Share | 
 

 The 'Nec'beard forum?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vazarax

avatar

Posts : 44
Powerlevel : 2874
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: The 'Nec'beard forum?   Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:56 pm

I've noticed the title of the forum is The Necbeard Fourm? Is this typo intentional?
As a result, If you search 'The Neckbeard forum' in google you get shit all. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
avatar

Posts : 113
Powerlevel : 2990
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:20 pm

vazarax wrote:
I've noticed the title of the forum is The Necbeard Fourm? Is this typo intentional?
As a result, If you search 'The Neckbeard forum' in google you get shit all. Question

lol, I've talked to the admin about it and it's a typo... Not sure if it can be fixed, though. Hopefully someone can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Her_Sir
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Powerlevel : 3408
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2011-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:38 pm

working on it, but that has nothing to do with the google problem. i need to edit the meta tags better so that it appears in searches better. that is independent of the tab display. google is also evaluating us still so we might not be on their database as of yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
vazarax

avatar

Posts : 44
Powerlevel : 2874
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Her_Sir wrote:
working on it, but that has nothing to do with the google problem. i need to edit the meta tags better so that it appears in searches better. that is independent of the tab display. google is also evaluating us still so we might not be on their database as of yet.

If it's nothing to do with google, why is it I get better results searching 'Necbeard'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
avatar

Posts : 113
Powerlevel : 2990
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Hmm... I'm not getting anything for either one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
avatar

Posts : 181
Powerlevel : 3166
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 25
Location : Manchester, UK

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:06 am

We're just being hipster! Who uses k's any more anyway?

_________________
The Neckbeard Forum Moderator

On a mission to make TNF awesome!
Don't forget to give positive reputation to useful posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
avatar

Posts : 137
Powerlevel : 3124
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Washington state

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Coda wrote:
We're just being hipster! Who uses k's any more anyway?

i can think of one group... they use three of them. maybe they stole ours. i'll bet thats it. they were jealous of our k and took it for themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Her_Sir
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Powerlevel : 3408
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2011-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:45 pm

whats goin on in this thread- oh lawd hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
vazarax

avatar

Posts : 44
Powerlevel : 2874
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:06 pm

clutch wrote:
Coda wrote:
We're just being hipster! Who uses k's any more anyway?

i can think of one group... they use three of them. maybe they stole ours. i'll bet thats it. they were jealous of our k and took it for themselves.

lol nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   

Back to top Go down
 
The 'Nec'beard forum?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The new poll for our Forum name
» HPBD Forum Changes&Updates (10/04/13 Update)
» Biker Beard-Off
» [Hỏi đáp] Chỉnh sửa kích thước font chữ toàn forum
» Forum Font Size Selector

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neckbeard Forum :: General Threads :: Request-
Jump to: