The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
The 'Nec'beard forum? Vote_lcapThe 'Nec'beard forum? Voting_barThe 'Nec'beard forum? Vote_rcap 
Coda
The 'Nec'beard forum? Vote_lcapThe 'Nec'beard forum? Voting_barThe 'Nec'beard forum? Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

The 'Nec'beard forum?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vazarax

vazarax

Powerlevel : 4928

The 'Nec'beard forum? Empty
PostSubject: The 'Nec'beard forum?   The 'Nec'beard forum? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:56 pm

I've noticed the title of the forum is The Necbeard Fourm? Is this typo intentional?
As a result, If you search 'The Neckbeard forum' in google you get shit all. Question
Back to top Go down
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
HeyVanity

Powerlevel : 5047

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   The 'Nec'beard forum? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:20 pm

vazarax wrote:
I've noticed the title of the forum is The Necbeard Fourm? Is this typo intentional?
As a result, If you search 'The Neckbeard forum' in google you get shit all. Question

lol, I've talked to the admin about it and it's a typo... Not sure if it can be fixed, though. Hopefully someone can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5465

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   The 'Nec'beard forum? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:38 pm

working on it, but that has nothing to do with the google problem. i need to edit the meta tags better so that it appears in searches better. that is independent of the tab display. google is also evaluating us still so we might not be on their database as of yet.
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
vazarax

vazarax

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   The 'Nec'beard forum? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Her_Sir wrote:
working on it, but that has nothing to do with the google problem. i need to edit the meta tags better so that it appears in searches better. that is independent of the tab display. google is also evaluating us still so we might not be on their database as of yet.

If it's nothing to do with google, why is it I get better results searching 'Necbeard'?
Back to top Go down
HeyVanity
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
HeyVanity

Powerlevel : 5047

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   The 'Nec'beard forum? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Hmm... I'm not getting anything for either one.
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

Powerlevel : 5222

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   The 'Nec'beard forum? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:06 am

We're just being hipster! Who uses k's any more anyway?
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5181

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   The 'Nec'beard forum? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Coda wrote:

i can think of one group... they use three of them. maybe they stole ours. i'll bet thats it. they were jealous of our k and took it for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5465

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   The 'Nec'beard forum? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:45 pm

whats goin on in this thread- oh lawd hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
vazarax

vazarax

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   The 'Nec'beard forum? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:06 pm

clutch wrote:
Coda wrote:

i can think of one group... they use three of them. maybe they stole ours. i'll bet thats it. they were jealous of our k and took it for themselves.

lol nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Nec'beard forum?   The 'Nec'beard forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'Nec'beard forum?
Page 1 of 1