The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
music related website. Vote_lcapmusic related website. Voting_barmusic related website. Vote_rcap 
Coda
music related website. Vote_lcapmusic related website. Voting_barmusic related website. Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

music related website.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5171

music related website. Empty
PostSubject: music related website.   music related website. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:22 pm

So, a friend of mine had this awesome idea for a website. It would be based solely on music (maybe movies, but primarily music). Anyways, ya know how you get a song in your head, but you don't know the title to it, and you just wish you could 'speak the beat' and a database would pop up with a list of songs similar to the beat?

That's the idea, a website where you hum the beat, or sing some lyrics, or just say the lyrics, and several songs just pop up?

Is it possible? If it is, i don't mind if you steal the idea and make millions, that doesn't bother me, because the songs in my head bother me WAY more.
Back to top Go down
BryGuy
Admin
BryGuy

Powerlevel : 4947

PostSubject: Re: music related website.   music related website. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:20 pm

clutch wrote:
So, a friend of mine had this awesome idea for a website. It would be based solely on music (maybe movies, but primarily music). Anyways, ya know how you get a song in your head, but you don't know the title to it, and you just wish you could 'speak the beat' and a database would pop up with a list of songs similar to the beat?

That's the idea, a website where you hum the beat, or sing some lyrics, or just say the lyrics, and several songs just pop up?

Is it possible? If it is, i don't mind if you steal the idea and make millions, that doesn't bother me, because the songs in my head bother me WAY more.

You're a few years late, buddy

http://www.soundhound.com/
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

PostSubject: Re: music related website.   music related website. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Bryguy9312 wrote:
clutch wrote:

You're a few years late, buddy

http://www.soundhound.com/

SUN-UV-A.... damn, i was hoping i was being original.... well, thanks for the link! gonna give it to my friend, and use it too.
Back to top Go down
Coda
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
Coda

Powerlevel : 5212

PostSubject: Re: music related website.   music related website. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:55 am

Would have been quite difficult to implement for someone on here I would guess too. It's a nice idea, but unfortunately it's already been developed Sad I hate it when you have an awesome idea and then you find out it's already been done, although I do have one idea that's non-existent as far as I know What a Face I just haven't got around to working on it properly Razz
Back to top Go down
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

PostSubject: Re: music related website.   music related website. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:30 am

Coda wrote:
Would have been quite difficult to implement for someone on here I would guess too. It's a nice idea, but unfortunately it's already been developed Sad I hate it when you have an awesome idea and then you find out it's already been done, although I do have one idea that's non-existent as far as I know What a Face I just haven't got around to working on it properly Razz

yeah, i mean, last year i had this great idea for a seach engine, all you had to do is type in one key word in, and boom, you'd be able to find exactly what you're looking for, so i checked google to see if one existed, and mfw i realized...

nah, in all seriousness though.. it does suck...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: music related website.   music related website. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

music related website.
Page 1 of 1