The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
A pirates life for me... Vote_lcapA pirates life for me... Voting_barA pirates life for me... Vote_rcap 
Coda
A pirates life for me... Vote_lcapA pirates life for me... Voting_barA pirates life for me... Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

A pirates life for me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5142

A pirates life for me... Empty
PostSubject: A pirates life for me...   A pirates life for me... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 am

There once was a man who lived by the shore, and everyday, he'd see some ships go by, usually about two or three cargo ships. One day, he saw a rare sight to behold! It looked like an old pirate ship, He wanted to get a better look at it, so he ran back in his house to get his binoculars, and ran back out to get a better look. What he saw was simply amazing, he saw several burly men dressed in raged clothing moving about the deck, but it appeared that a scout had seen him watching them. A little shocked, he changed the direction of the binoculars for a quick second, then back again to keep watching. He watched until the ship was out of sight. That night, he wanted to do a bit of research about an event hosting a pirate ship, so he went online, but nothing came up. A little confused, he decided to watch the local news, sure that they would be more updated than a website. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, and there was nothing about a sighting of a pirate ship. Frustrated, he decided to turn off the t.v and call the news station the next day.

He wakes up in the morning to find that his house was broken into, and his home ransacked. He immediately called the authorities, and they took his report. He decided to mention that he saw a pirate ship yesterday, and maybe that was part of it. The police laughed at him, and left. Later that day, he looks out to sea, and see's another pirate ship sail by, and he wants to get a closer look, but decides that might be a bad idea, but his curiosity got the better of him. Sure enough, as he's watching them, one of them see's him, and he looks away, feeling cold sweat on his forehead. He decides to watch the news that night, to see if anyone else reported it. Sure enough, nothing was out of the ordinary.

About and hour later, he hears a crash from another room, like a window breaking, and he thinks 'not again' and decides to arm himself from the burglars. He goes into the room, and nothings broken. A little confused, he stays up a little later than usual, but falls asleep after not hearing anything later.

He's awoken a couple hours later to the smell of smoke, and he can hear the roaring laughter, the kind that pirates would make, right outside his window, but he gets out of his house just in time before most of it burns to the ground. He tells the police in the report that he heard some laughter from what he thinks were pirates he saw earlier. Again, the police laugh at him, and take him to a local shelter where he can stay while he looks for a new place to live.

After the first night in the shelter, he grabs a local paper, and on the front page, was his house burned down, but that's not what the focus of the picture was. In front of the house, were faint figures of what appear to be pirates. Shocked, he shows someone else this, but they don't see it. He looks again, and they're gone.

A few days later, a huge brawl breaks out in the shelter and the man is severely wounded, and is sent to the hospital. He wakes up, and his doctor walks in, stands over him, and says "you shouldn't have been so curious" and he leaves the room. The man checks himself out of the hospital, and looks for the doctor, without success. In fact, the doctor isn't even registered with the hospital.

Not sure what to do next, he goes for a walk in the park, in hopes to clear his head. A stranger passes him and says "ever heard the song of a sea dog?" and keeps walking. The man turns around, and the stranger is gone. Starting to panic, the man decides to run. He runs for about a mile, hoping to move faster than anything that might be chasing him. He moves quickly past a construction site, but not before hearing a few workers sing "yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me.." He begins to sprint, faster and faster, until his legs go numb and he can't even think a word, and trips and falls to the ground lays there for a few minutes, and closes his eyes. The moment he does, he hears a bunch of men surrounding him, he dares not open his eyes. He hears a few hushed voices, and then whisper next to his ear "yo ho.. yo ho... a pirates life for me....." and he blacked out.

He later wakes up to find himself in a confined room wearing a straight jacket, with the words "pirates life for me" written hundreds of times on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5426

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me...   A pirates life for me... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:36 am

inb4 everyone walk the dinosaur
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
clutch
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
clutch

Powerlevel : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me...   A pirates life for me... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:51 am

Admin wrote:
inb4 everyone walk the dinosaur

believe me, i had a real strong urge to put that in there, but i didn't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pirates life for me...   A pirates life for me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pirates life for me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neckbeard Forum :: General Threads :: Paranormal/Scifi-
Jump to: