The Neckbeard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neckbeard Forum

Talk Techy To Me

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Her_Sir
What anti-virus do you use? Vote_lcapWhat anti-virus do you use? Voting_barWhat anti-virus do you use? Vote_rcap 
Coda
What anti-virus do you use? Vote_lcapWhat anti-virus do you use? Voting_barWhat anti-virus do you use? Vote_rcap 
MOTOKO
clutch
HeyVanity
BryGuy
vazarax
Nickloves
Link
Protoid
Advertisements

What anti-virus do you use?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leaderelrond

Powerlevel : 4825

What anti-virus do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What anti-virus do you use?   What anti-virus do you use? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 pm

After trying multiple AV programs i am happy with the combination of Malwarebytes and Bitdefender. I was just wondering what AV everyone here uses?

extra detail: how long have you used it?
how reliable has it been?
price?
anything else to make people's decisions of switching AV's easier.

Malwarebytes: I've used it for about 5 months now, its caught everything that's tried, and the 1 or 2 things that slip through will be picked up on your next full system scan, and for pro it's 25 dollars.

Bitdefender total security 2011: about 6 months, has a nice gaming mode feature, easy to use interface, I'm not too sure on price since now 2012 is out, but 2012 is 80 bucks.
Back to top Go down
MOTOKO
Posts On Reboot Badge
Posts On Reboot Badge
MOTOKO

Powerlevel : 5181

PostSubject: Re: What anti-virus do you use?   What anti-virus do you use? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:17 pm

MSE and Malwarebytes. 100% free and have had 0 issues.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/youshouldleavenow/
xxXSnip3R3lIt3N0Sc0p3zXxx

xxXSnip3R3lIt3N0Sc0p3zXxx

Powerlevel : 4600

PostSubject: Re: What anti-virus do you use?   What anti-virus do you use? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:54 am

MOTOKO wrote:

This, both programs are relatively lightweight and do the job.

Above all, the best anti virus is common sense.
Back to top Go down
Her_Sir
Admin
Her_Sir

Powerlevel : 5448

PostSubject: Re: What anti-virus do you use?   What anti-virus do you use? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 pm

xxXSnip3R3lIt3N0Sc0p3zXxx wrote:
MOTOKO wrote:

This, both programs are relatively lightweight and do the job.

Above all, the best anti virus is common sense.

common sense 2011 is great. but yeah those aforementioned antiviruses are what i use, and physical firewalls are great too
Back to top Go down
https://neckbeardforum.forumcanadien.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What anti-virus do you use?   What anti-virus do you use? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What anti-virus do you use?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neckbeard Forum :: General Threads :: Software-
Jump to: